- Rental rates include Collision and Theft Cover, Third Party Insurance, Unlimited Mileage, VAT, Courtesy Airport Transfers, 24/7 Breakdown Assistance.
- Drivers must produce a valid driver’s license at the time of rental start. The minimum age for drivers is 25. Under certain circumstances exceptions can be made for younger drivers. Multiple drivers per one vehicle can register at the time of booking or at vehicle pick up.
- Valid driver’s licenses are any driver’s license in English and EU driver’s licenses that state “Driver’s License” in the English language. National driver’s licenses in any other language than English must be accompanied by an international driver’s license or an officially certified translation in English.
- Rental Rates are calculated per day (24 hours) from time of rental start till rental end. The minimum rental period is six (6) days.
- In case of an insurance claim the renter will be held liable for the excess amount as chosen by the renter and as indicated on the Rental Agreement.
- Extensions of the rental period must be arranged with Safari Car Rental at least 48 hours before the agreed date of rental termination as stated on the Rental Agreement.
- No vehicle of Safari Car Rental may be driven outside Namibia without prior written approval.
- All vehicles are hired subject to our Terms & Conditions.
- Long term and one-way rentals are available on request.